About Me

My photo
In my 28 years of existence there is one thing that always holds true. God is God. Plain and simple; God is God. His word contains immeasureable truths that have always been and always will be. And while I may not know where I'm going in life and what I will be doing; God knows. And ultimately, that's all I need to know. That is all I need to trust.

Daily Bible Verse

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Who Popped The Question???


So you might as well all know, Bubba asked me to marry him and I said yes!!!

As of right now, the wedding is being planned for September 26, 2009 so I've got lots and lots of planning to do, starting this weekend. Saturday morning is a trip to David's Bridal and Sunday after church I'm going to register at a couple of places. Busy, busy, busy!!!

I'll try my best to keep you all posted as to the happenings and such!

8 comments:

Natty Girl said...

AWWWWWWWW...YEAH JESS!!! It was SO AMAZING TO TALK TO YOU...HOW EXCITING!!!

Talia: WoooHooo

Ellen: Talia took my line...LOL....

Maisie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
(for like, the 20th time or so...)
Lol!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I am so happy for you!!!
that is so exciting and busy. Sorry I didn't stop the other day out side of moms. We need a ladies night out!!!!! lol mom#2 oh yeah, the pictures were good too

Nathan said...

Yay im so happy for you!

ps
i posted some 3d anmation stuff
i have been doing on my blog
go take a look if you get the time!

Jessica said...

Thanks Nathan!!! :) and I will take a look. I'm always excited to see the new peojects you do! I'm on my phone right now though and can't view stuff on my phone like that. But as soon as I get to a computer!!!

Miss you Nathan! :)

The Bass Man said...

I am very happy for you. =)

Isaiah Jordan said...

ooohhhhhhh yeeeeaaaaahhhh!!!!!

:)

sorry this is really late..

but I think you know that I'm already extremely happy for you and bubba... hehe...

Todd said...

awww, I want to come soooooo bad Jess!!! haha...
I wished I could check off the "Coming" box on the invitation... man... 3000 stinkin miles... hahaha...

Well, from what I've heard about the wedding so far, it sounds like its going to be an amazing, beautiful (even if its raining), wonderful, and awesome day... especially for you!!! :)

The Mastis told me about the dresses, and the colors, and the games afterwards... We were like, "Wow, its such a Jess wedding..." :)

I am so happy for you both...... SO HAPPY!

(sigh), I wish I would have been able to get to know Bubba before leaving... well, I'm sure I will get meet him sometime (not on skype....hehe) :)

I hope you post some pictures of the wedding on your blog! :) Pictures always make me feel as if I were there... not completely, but yeah... better then nothing!


Soooo! Are you guys going on a honeymoon?


I love you sooo much Jess! I can't wait till we can see each other again! I hope I can visit soon.. :)

talk to you later!

Love,

Ellen Elizabeth



Congratulations to you and Bubba!