About Me

My photo
In my 28 years of existence there is one thing that always holds true. God is God. Plain and simple; God is God. His word contains immeasureable truths that have always been and always will be. And while I may not know where I'm going in life and what I will be doing; God knows. And ultimately, that's all I need to know. That is all I need to trust.

Daily Bible Verse

Monday, August 30, 2010

Baby Girl















It's been two months since the birth of my beautiful daughter, Lillianna. She was born June 29, 2010 at 11:20pm. After 22 and a half hours of labor, she entered the world at a whopping 9lbs 5oz!!! And the epidural had worn off entirely before I had to push. So here are some pictures of my dear little girl.

6 comments:

Miss Lemons said...

Thanks for sharing these photos Jessica, she is soo sweet!!!

Only A Mama knows said...

I always love looking at pictures of your beautiful little gal! :) You're a great Mama!!!

<3 Becca

Natty Girl said...

ooooh....So cute!! I miss her soo much Jesca!! Sooo...much!!!! I love you darling!!!

Katie-Did-It said...

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!! Cutest baby ever!! I love her!!

Jill said...

She looks adorable! I love that 1. Tim. Bible verse by the way. :)
Jill

Jessica said...

Thanks Jill! It's been way too long since I've posted. Almost forgot about it until I had a comment to moderate! lolI suppose I should probably post some updated pictures as it will be her 1yr birthday on the 29th!